Monday, April 5, 2010

Mamavation Monday

Guys, I wasn't in the right frame of mind last week!  I know, that's exactly when I need my workouts the most...

  I did my strength training only once and my cardio 3x's (one of which was my long run in my half marathon training - 8 miles!!  Go me!).  So, of course, there wasn't a weight loss, but at least I didn't gain.  I did somewhat good with my nutrition and I think that helped me maintain.

I need to revisit what helped me to be motivated earlier this year and get there again.  I can't let the stresses of life get in the way.  I need to use them to propel me forward rather than shove me backward.

Thanks everyone for all your support in this journey of mine.  It's great friends and family like all of you that make all the difference in the world.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Hope you find that motivation!!!! You can do it!

Rachel said...

Good idea to revisit what motivated you in the beginning -- you CAN do this!

(and, in my book, not gaining is still an accomplishment!)

Andrew & Sarah Clawson said...

I second Rachel! Keep it up!

Hilary said...

You can do this. :)
It jsut takes a REALLY long time.
Hey, we're going to Disneyland in a bit, how's the weather. Do you have tips for taking a 1 year old?

Katie aka Sailors Princess said...

You got this, I know it's hard and motivation seems to hide when we need it, but you can do this. good luck this week

bookieboo said...

Now would be a good time to use the exercise for stress relief. That is how I use it now. Can't go then more than two days without exercise without getting grumpy. XXOO

kia said...

Look at your old blog posts if you need to revisit. I hope this week was better, I see only 15 logged miles though. You are doing your long run though. I look forward to reading your next post (which will be in a day or two... sorry for being so tardy).

Related Posts with Thumbnails