Monday, May 2, 2011

Marathon Fundraiser

As some of you may know, I have been training for my first marathon.  I'm becoming more and more excited; it's just around the corner!  


Recently I mentioned on facebook that with fuel costs being so atrocious it was going to be quite the cost to drive the family to Utah for the Marathon and visiting with the extended family for a few days.  It was suggested that I have a bake sale.  While I love baking, I also love Scentsy and decided that a Scentsy fundraiser was the best route.   

A few months ago I became acquainted with Scentsy.  I love it!  I love the safety of the wickless candle (flameless, smokeless, and sootless) and the diverse and large selection of warmer and scent options.  If home fragrance is not for you, they also have other wonderful products.  The Scent Paks are a great option for gym bags, lockers, or can be used with a Scentsy Buddy, a cuddly animal toy for children.  The Fragrance Foam (an antibacterial hand sanitizer) is a favorite of mine and my kids.  There is an option to host a party if you'd like the opportunity to earn free product.  

I would love for your help in my Marathon Fundraiser.  If you're in Southern California, you can take advantage of free shipping by calling or emailing me your order.  I also can arrange a time for you and I to meet and let you smell the 82 scent testers and see a warmer in action. 

Please contact me if you have any questions and please share this with others you feel would be interested.  

Thank you so much for your time and consideration!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Sociable

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Swagtastic!